* Palestinian Writer and poet.
* Ayman Allabadi was born on February 1962 in Tulkarem one of the cities of Palestine.
* He studied and graduated from BirZeit University in 1985 with BSc. in Biochemistry and Biology.
* He had worked as science teacher and arts writer in Palestine prior to his leave in 1988 after 1st Intifadah, to work in Saudi Arabia as Marketing Manager for medical industry where he is living now.
* He is writing poetry as earlier as 1978 with different types of poetry in Arabic and English, he has as well articles and papers in literature and criticism with active participations in poetry occasions and meetings.
* He started to have earlier interests in placing Arabic websites for poetry and Arabic culture on the Internet, and had efforts to formulate different groups on the net and yet supported many Arabic sites.
* He is member of the Palestinian Union of Writers and Journalists and received the prize for Arabic Poetry from BirZeit University Student Union for the Poetry Contest in 1983.
* One Poetry Collection of his earlier works was published in 1980 and other collections are published on the net at his own personal website in addition to the up to date works.
* He had so many poems for the Palestinian Intifadah and his last collection was named �Intifadiat�, thus Palestinians started to quote for him as Intifadah Poet.
Selection of his works:
� 1980 Poetry Collection � Men Wasaya AL-Nazf�
� 1993 Poetry Collection � Hawamish �
� 2002 Poetry Collection � Intifadiat �
� 2003 Paper in Arabic Poetics
His web site link
� Arab World Books